Are you ready for a fun-filled night celebrating a good cause? Our "Second Annual Snow Ball Fundraiser" is this Saturday, January 11, 2020. If you haven't purchased your tickets, there is still time. Have fun and support a good cause.
Below are some great things at our event:
- Our guest speaker is Taylor Duncan, commissioner/director of the Alternative Baseball Organization. Taylor is a great example of why autism is not a barrier for someone to whatever they want in life.
- We will have a dance floor, with music being performed by Loose Chain. Enjoy dancing to your favorite oldies, contemporary music, and just about any song that keeps you dancing all night.
- Once again, we are honored to have the hilarious Cade Parian presenting our Live Auction items.
- A variety of silent auction items.
- Your Great Events will be catering our event this year again. They will be serving a delicious array of food and decadent deserts.
- Enter for a chance to win at our 50/50 raffle!
- We will also have a raffle for a Henry .22 and a Sig 380
To purchase tickets, click HERE