Here are some exciting and important developments:
1. Just a reminder we have a PayPal link where you can make donations towards the West Georgia Autism Foundation. It is also on our website under “Donate” or simply clicking here: https://www.wgaautism.org/donate/
If you prefer the direct PayPal, here is the link if you would like to donate: https://www.paypal.me/WestGaAutism
2. Thank you to Pine Mountain Gold Museum for sponsoring WGAF for the annual Jeep Day Event. We raised $100 that day. We also raised $77 at the Carrollton Mayfest this year. As we start the school year, we need volunteers for events such as Mayfest and festivals, even if it is for just an hour. If you would like to volunteer your time, please contact Carrie Denham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. Our 501c3 letter from the IRS should be here soon. Once approved, we will fully engage in our multiple fundraising opportunities. Please consider joining the Fundraising Committee.
5. Our annual fundraising event is being postponed for 2019. We want to make sure our annual event is as close to perfect as we can get it. If you would like to volunteer for this event, please contact Harry Nelson at email@example.com or you can contact us through the website.
6. Swindle Law Group will be hosting its third annual September Seminar for law enforcement and will try to make the seminar count for Post Training Hours. We will include information on autism and WGAF.
7. We still need more speakers who can get in front of more audiences to spread the word about the WGAF. Please contact Jenn Toney if you are interested in becoming a voice for autism. You can email her a firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your continued support with WGAF. Please continue to spread the word!
West Georgia Autism Foundation