NOVEMBER NEWSLETTER FROM THE WEST GEORGIA AUTISM FOUNDATION
As we are getting in holiday mode, here is a great article on the Autism Speaks’ website to help you and your loved one with Autism through the holidays: https://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/how-i-make-holidays-autism-friendly
1. Please welcome our newest member to the Board of Directors, CB Cole, a deputy sheriff at the Carroll County Sheriff's Office.
2. Order your tickets today for WGAF’s “First Annual Snow Ball Fundraiser” at The Inn at Oak Lawn on Saturday, January 12, 2019. The cocktail - attire event will be from 6pm -10pm. Many people and businesses have reached out to us already to ask about tickets, sponsorship, and tables. We are excited to have well known author, speaker, and autism warrior, Michael Haigwood Goodroe, as a special guest for this event. He is the author of the book "What Autism Gave Me: A Devastating Diagnosis To A Triumphant Life". There will be a live auction with Cade Parian, silent auction, and live music.
We have different sponsorship levels as well. Here are the options below:
Title Sponsorship with Full Table (8 seats)
(Includes a full table and 8 armbands for unlimited drinks, a full page ad in the program, and a large logo on our website for one year)
Puzzle Sponsorship with Full Table (8 seats)
(Includes a full table and 8 armbands for unlimited drinks, a half page ad in the program, and a medium logo on our website for one year)
Blue Sponsorship with Full Table (8 seats)
(Includes a full table and 8 armbands for unlimited drinks, a quarter page ad in the program, and a small logo on our website for one year)
Diamond Sponsorship with Full Table (8 seats)
(Includes a full table and 8 armbands for unlimited drinks)
Full Table (8 seats)
Half Table (4 seats)
Single Table Seat
You can also select the option of "in honor of someone on the Autism
Spectrum” - perfect if you and friends want to get together to purchase a table in that person's honor!
3. Just a reminder that we have received our 501c3 letter from the IRS. We can now engage in multiple fundraising opportunities. Here are a few ways to help and/or donate:
Use our PayPal link where you can make donations towards the West Georgia Autism Foundation. It is also on our website under “Donate” or simply clicking here: http://www.wgaautism.org/donate/ or if you prefer the direct PayPal link, here it is: https://www.paypal.me/WestGaAutism
We are looking to partner up with restaurants and facilities for Spirit Nights. If you would like to make suggestions for places, or you/someone you know is in charge of Spirit Nights, please contact Carrie Denham at firstname.lastname@example.org or Jenn Toney at email@example.com
We would love more volunteers for our Fundraising Committee. Please consider joining this committee by contacting Carrie Denham.
4. In addition to receiving our 501c3, we have now partnered with Kroger Rewards where they will donate a percentage of sales to West Georgia Autism Foundation. Visit http://www.kroger.com/ Once logged into your Kroger account, simply search for West Georgia Autism Foundation. Inc either by name or MU324. If you do not have a Kroger account, you can create one for free. Kroger will send you coupons, plus you can earn Fuel Points for discounts on fuel purchases. Please sign up and share with your family and friends.
5. If you plan to shop at Amazon, please consider shopping through Amazon Smile. They will donate a portion of each purchase to the West Georgia Autism Foundation. Simply go to smile.amazon.com, and type “West Georgia Autism Foundation” under charities. In order for WGAF to receive the donation, you must shop through Amazon Smile, not the Amazon website.
Have a happy and safe Thanksgiving!
West Georgia Autism Foundation